Our website uses “cookies” to improve navigation and to obtain statistical data on the visits obtained.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are installed on the computer from which you visit our website, and that provide us with information automatically. Cookies can in no case be considered a computer virus.
- They do not damage the computer or slow down its operation in any way.
- You can delete our cookies at any time, or refuse them by configuring your web browser.
- Cookies are only associated with the browser of a specific computer (an anonymous user).
- Thanks to cookies, it is possible for us to recognize the browsers of registered users after they have authenticated themselves for the first time, without them having to register on each visit to access the areas and services reserved exclusively for them.
- Our cookies serve to identify a user session (“session cookies”) on a computer (“temporary cookies”), and do not themselves provide the user’s name or any other personal information.
- The cookies used cannot read cookie files created by other providers.
- The user has the possibility of configuring his browser to warn him on screen of the reception of cookies or to prevent the installation of cookies on his hard disk.
Please refer to your browser’s instructions and manuals for more information.
Our website uses two different types of cookies:
You can configure your browser not to receive these cookies and they will not be installed. Otherwise, we understand that we have your consent for its installation.
They are generated by our website for different functions:
Used to recognize registered users who have authenticated themselves on our website. With these cookies, you will be able to access the restricted access sections of the website. If you reject these cookies or delete them, the access codes to our website will not work properly.
Interface customization cookies:
Used to facilitate the navigation of our website. They allow to remember some graphical aspects of our website automatically. If you reject these cookies or delete them, browsing our website will not function as smoothly.
Used to customize the advertising that our website provides to you, based on the content viewed and the frequency with which ads are displayed.
Behavioral advertising cookies:
These “cookies” store information about our users and their behavior in order to later offer, in the available advertising spaces, information relevant to them.
If you have questions about our policy of use of “cookies”, you can contact us through the: Customer Service Department (telephone, email and contact form provided on the website).
How to delete cookies
From your computer you can delete the cookies installed in each browser you use. Cookies are installed in each browser used to visit us, and therefore you must delete them from each of them.
Here is information on how to do it in the main browsers:
- Delete cookies in Chrome
- Delete cookies in Firefox
- Delete cookies in Internet Explorer
- Delete cookies in Safari
- Delete cookies in Opera