ACEROS Y SUMINISTROS assumes the maximum responsibility in the planning, implementation and development of the management system. The system’s policy is appropriate to the achievement of its objectives, to its products and to the nature and magnitude of the environmental impacts arising from its production and services, as well as the nature and magnitude of the risks to the safety and health of its employees. ACEROS Y SUMINISTROS, has all the production means necessary for the manufacture and distribution of castings and other special steels for the cement, mining and aggregates industry in general, both nationally and internationally. Both management and employees of Aceros y Suministros share the responsibility for the correct and effective implementation of the guidelines and goals defined in the management system.
The general objectives of Aceros y Suministros are aimed at:
- Satisfy the needs and expectations of both internal and external stakeholders.
- To create and maintain a staff of professionals favoring their professional development.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the management system through planning, prevention, measurement, evaluation and implementation.
- Establish and regularly monitor the general objectives of the policy.
In order for its implementation to be effective, the management is committed to:
- Comply with and disseminate the Management Policy.
- Continuous monitoring for the improvement of the management system.
- To prevent and avoid damage and deterioration of workers’ health.
- Prevent and avoid pollution and environmental impacts derived from the daily activity of our company.
- Comply with legal and regulatory provisions.
- Provide the necessary resources to comply with this Policy.