ACEROS Y SUMINISTROS S.L.assumes maximum responsibility in the planning, implementation and development of the management system. The system’s policy is appropriate for the achievement of the objectives, for its products and for the nature and magnitude, environmental impacts derived from its production and services, as well as the nature and magnitude of the risks to the safety and health of its employees.
ACEROS Y SUMINISTROS, S.L. has all the means of production necessary for the manufacture and distribution of castings and other Special Steels for the Cement, Mining and Aggregates Industry in General, both at the National and International Market level. Both the management and the employees of Steels and Supplies, share the responsibility of the correct and effective realization of the guidelines and goals defined in the management system.
The General Objectives of Aceros y Suministros S.L are aimed at:
- Satisfy the needs and expectations of interested parties, both internal and external.
- Create and maintain a Professional staff favoring their professional development.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the Management System through planning, prevention, measurement, evaluation and execution.
- Establish and periodically monitor the general objectives of the policy.
For its implementation to be effective, the management commits to:
- Comply with and disseminate the Management Policy.
- Carry out continuous monitoring to improve the management system.
- Prevent and avoid damage and deterioration of workers’ health.
- Prevent and avoid pollution and environmental impacts derived from the daily activity of our company.
- Comply with the legal and regulatory provisions.
- Provide the necessary resources to comply with this Policy.